Open day at CO2CRC Otway National Research Facility
Saturday 17 November 2018 from 10.30am – 3pm
Tour our facility and learn how carbon dioxide can be safely stored geologically to reduce emissions from industry and power generation.
- Guided tours on the hour from 11am
- Free barista-made coffee
- A free gourmet barbeque lunch from 12-2pm
- Activities for kids, including a giant slide
Please wear long sleeves, pants and closed shoes to enter the site.
– Make your own way there. CO2CRC’s Otway National Research Facility is in Brumby’s Lane, Nirranda South. Just off the Great Ocean Road near the Nirranda South CFA.
– Catch our free bus. If there’s enough interest we’ll arrange a bus departing Carlton at 8am and arriving back at 5.30pm. To join the bus email your name to email@example.com