CO2CRC is Australia’s leading research organisation in Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (CCUS). CO2CRC are offering a full day CCUS Fundamentals course aimed at providing targeted knowledge exchange on all things CCUS to upskill you or your team in CCUS.
This course will be held face-to-face in Melbourne with more dates released throughout the duration of the year.
8.45am – 5.00pm (AEDT)
Seats are limited to 30 to give the best experience to the attendees
Courses will be run every two (2) months
Next available date – DD/MM
- Applications for CCUS
- Carbon capture and transport
- Carbon storage
- Future outlook
- Eight (8) hours of visual and verbal learning, facilitated by an industry expert
- Digital copy of the presentation slides after the event
- Digital certificate of attendance for all attendees
- A post session survey to all attendees
- Morning and afternoon tea will be provided
- Employees new to this industry
- Employees looking to upskill in CCUS knowledge
- Government policymakers
- Finance professionals
- Professionals and advisors
Attendees will gain knowledge on the technical, geological, and economic aspects of CCUS and the invaluable opportunity to understand the applications and potential of CCUS in Australia and Internationally.
CO2CRC Member: $495*
*Prices exclude GST
Please note, minimum numbers will be required to run all events.
Need tailored training for your team? Get in touch to discuss in-depth technical training for your team.
Subscribe to our newsletter to hear more about CO2CRC courses and our latest research findings in low emissions technologies.